The Chill-Its 6668 Hi-Vis Ergodyne Cooling Vest is made with advanced polymer-embedded technology that quickly activates with water to provide hours of core cooling relief. This Ergodyne cooling vest consists of three layers: 1) an ANSI/ISEA 107 Type R, Class 2 high visibility shell, 2) polymer-embedded mid-layer and 3) a water-repellent liner to help keep wearers dry.
This comfortable Ergodyne cooling vest is designed to be lighter and less bulky than most cooling vests on the market. Breathable mesh along the bottom of the vest reduces weight, enhances airflow and prevents excess water from dripping onto clothing. Loops along the interior of the neckline allow wearers to insert cooling towels for additional cooling relief along the neck. Also features 2 lower interior pockets for storage, and a zippered closure for easy on/off.
For best results, wear this body cooling vest over a t-shirt. The water-repellant liner keeps the interior as dry as possible when activated, though wearers should expect to feel some dampness/wetness.
Ergodyne Cooling Vest Features:
- CORE COOLING RELIEF - Polymer-embedded cooling technology quickly activates for up to four hours of relief from the heat
- HIGH VISIBILITY – ANSI/ISEA 107, Type R Class 2 compliant with 2” reflective tape for low-light visibility
- LIGHTWEIGHT & BREATHABLE MESH BOTTOM – Reduces weight, enhances airflow and prevents excess water from dripping onto clothing
- EASY ACTIVATION – Soak in water for 2-5 minutes to activate
- WATER-REPELLENT LINING – Helps keep wearers dry
- INTERIOR COOLING TOWEL LOOPS – Loops along neckline designed to hold cooling towels for advanced cooling
- ZIPPERED CLOSURE – For easy on/off
- STORAGE – 2 lower interior pockets and 1 exterior chest pocket
- CUSTOM LOGO PROGRAM – Customize with your unique logo, pattern or slogan
- HAND WASH, HANG DRY